forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: cocoon.jar lacking servlet classes
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 11:50:14 GMT
just made the update to the repository... thx for pointing out.

for those interested:
- there is code in cocoon scrathpad which makes jxpath required
if you opt for the servlet stuff
- I took the same 26August version of HEAD to build the jar
(there is currently some changes in the build.xml of cocoon,
maybe someone can explain how the fop-block expects to be used now?)

By the time we need a new cocoon-jar (updates to the CLI) this
should be clear... maybe we should also have some predefined way
(ant task) for building this cocoon jar we depend upon?

-marc=