forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/documentation/content/xdocs index.xml
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:33:34 GMT
On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 12:02:46PM +0200, Bert Van Kets wrote:

> >This can be fixed at the cost of some extra sitemap and stylesheet
> >complexity. Looking at http://aft.sourceforge.net/, is it worth it? Time
> >for those trusty vote thingys:
>
> can't a simple XPath filter in the site2xhtml.xsl solve this easier???

Not sure what you mean; I did it by passing the 'resource' param to the
stylesheet containing the file name, and then checking if that equalled
'index.html'.

> >[  ] Credits images and copyright on the front page only, please
> >[X] Credits images on the front page only, please
> >[  ] Credits images and copyright in every page footer
>
> Please don't put them in the footer like in the site stated above. :-O

Got a better idea? ;) Previously they were floating above the footer. Now
they're visually part of the footer, distinct from the content, which
seems cleaner. This is how Nicola did it in
http://www.krysalis.org/index.shtml

--Jeff