forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/documentation/content/xdocs index.xml
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:52:43 GMT
On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 09:45:33AM +0200, Steven Noels wrote:
> Bert Van Kets wrote:
> >Hi Jeff,
> >are you sure these credits will only appear on the home page, and not on
> >the other pages?
> >This was specifically asked by the group at the time I implemented them.

Doh.. yes, they appear in the footer of every page.

This can be fixed at the cost of some extra sitemap and stylesheet
complexity. Looking at http://aft.sourceforge.net/, is it worth it? Time
for those trusty vote thingys:

[  ] Credits images and copyright on the front page only, please
[  ] Credits images on the front page only, please
[  ] Credits images and copyright in every page footer

> >Bert
> >
> >At 07:31 23/09/2002 +0000, you wrote:
> >
> >>jefft       2002/09/23 00:31:16
> >>
> >>  Modified:    src/documentation/content/xdocs index.xml
> >>  Log:
> >>  Credits are now specified by skinconf.xml and added by the skin
> >>stylesheets.
>
> Also, I wouldn't make this part of the skin.

Part of the skin configuration file (belonging to the project), not the
skin itself (belonging to Forrest).

--Jeff