forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Link-Addressing, and breaking up the sitemap
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 16:05:57 GMT
On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 04:32:29PM +0200, Steven Noels wrote:
> Jeff Turner wrote:
>
> > "Ban All Extensions!! Ban All Extensions!! Ban All Argghhh..
> > getyourhandsoffme, peasant. I'm a knight of the W3C Ivory Tower.."
>
> Cool! Where can I buy that Member Card? :-D
>
> BTW, do I get a reduction if I have an installed copy of Udanax on my
> system? Maybe we should all start discussing General Enfilade Theory and
> The Ent for that matter!

Steven, you are a sick puppy. Life membership just for knowing about such
scary stuff. Mailing list conversations are to be held in Lojban, English
being for the unwashed masses.

--Jeff

PS: to save a lot of lost productivity:

udanax:
  An attempt in 1999 by Theodor Holm Nelson and the current Xanadu crew
  to resurrect Xanadu by making it open source and putting it on the web.

Xanadu:
  Xanadu is the largest vaporware project in the history of computing.
  Concieved by Ted Nelson, the project has been delayed and suffered
  setbacks since the 60's. It has been overshadowed by the world wide
  web, a much more primitive (but working) implementation.

Lojban:
   Lojban is a carefully constructed spoken language designed in the hope
   of removing a large portion of the ambiguity from human communication.