forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon.jar lacking servlet classes
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 12:48:50 GMT
On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 02:19:23PM +0200, Marc Portier wrote:
> euh, I removed that last time over, not on purpose but just cause
> we were not using it (in fact took me some to make it as slim as
> possible)
>
> might give a reason on why we need it?

The 'webapp' target in build.build.xml. I find it's much faster to build
a webapp and then let Cocoon render on demand, rather than render the
whole thing to see what one change looks like.

--Jeff

--
Hell is a state of mind. And every state of mind, left to itself,
every shutting up of the creature within the dungeon of it's own