forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Forrest scratchpad and Ant xmlcatalog task
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2002 06:39:18 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:
> But then I'd really like to use Craeg Strong's <xmlcatalog>
> patch, so we can validate xdocs using an external catalog.

Forrest has been using some Ant <xmlcatalog> in our scratchpad
for a while. It is good to hear that some further capability
is available. What do we need to do to get it into Forrest?

I scanned the ant-dev mailing list and cannot yet see
the proper catalog support that Craeg proposed long ago.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=102642325621750
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-commons-dev&m=102138490912916

By the way, has anyone been able to build the Forrest scratchpad
lately. It seems that the ant tasks were busted after the
Forrest's Centipede upgrade.
--David