forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject Re: Updates to sitemap
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:07:14 GMT
From: "Konstantin Piroumian" <KPiroumian@protek.com>
> From: "Jeff Turner" <jefft@apache.org>
> > On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 11:47:56AM +0400, Konstantin Piroumian wrote:
> >
> > In the directory redirect:
> >
> > <map:match pattern="**/">
> >   <map:redirect-to uri="{request:context}/{1}/index.html"/>
> > </map:match>
> >
> > You should be using the 'context' module, not the 'request' module. The
> > 'request' prefix is mapped to the RequestParameterModule, which doesn't
> contain
> > the 'context' variable, so always returns a blank. Change
> {request:context} to
> > {context:context} and it works. The javadocs for
RequestContextPathModule
> are
> > also wrong.
>
> Thanks for finding the reason!
>
> I'll better fix the RequestContextPathModule and its declaration in
> cocoon.xconf. The syntax I've used was the supposed one, but I've declared
> the module incorrectly.

Seems that you were right and it's not possible to use the syntax I've been
proposing. I was sure that request parameters input module uses 'param' or
'parameter' name. I'll propose to change it that way in Cocoon and use
'request' name for request fields, like context path, locale, request URI,
Query string, etc.

KP