forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject Updates to sitemap
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:47:56 GMT
Hi Forresters!

I've updated the sitemap to use input modules (as you could see from the
commit message). But having low Internet connection (GRPS) I am unable to
update Cocoon to a newer version (it's requried for the new
RequestContextPathModule input module), so anybody, with a better bandwitdh,
please update Cocoon (for testing I've copied cocoon.jar and fop-block.jar
to /lib/core).

The skin selection can be made as complex as needed, the only thing needed
is to implement a more advanced 'skin'
input module.

Now the issue: CLI versions work as before (again the 'Home' tab has wrong
link and an NPE in TraxTransformer happens during generation), but the
webapp version fails to switch to HowTos tab, because of the redirect is
issued to '/community/howto/index.html' which results in redirecting to the
server root and not to the 'Forrest/community/howto/index.html'. Hadn't yet
time to investigate the reason, patches are welcome.

Btw, why the created WAR has name 'Forrest' and not 'forrest'?

--
  Konstantin