forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Portier" <>
Subject [wip][update] build refactoring
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:19:14 GMT
Hi all,

Short message, have to run.
New partial stuff checked in.

It is not yet doing anything usefull but at least it parses and
And fills more of the structure of the solution as I see it.
(please correct me if you see this going in the wrong direction)

If you like to try out already you can:
ant -buildfile dist

it generates the distribution in ./build/dist/shbat
if you set some FORREST_HOME env var to that directory, you can
then call:

(but, again don't expect it do to somehting usefull)

Some cry for help then:
I found some dirty hack to some $PWD equivalent in dos batch
It works fine on my w2k.  Could someone check on elder (or newer)

Oh one other thing: I don't have a linux at hand, could someone
update/check the version to become the functional
equivalent of the forrest.bat?
Would appreciate. (Functionally they should be ready and fixed

Marc Portier