forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Portier" <...@outerthought.org>
Subject [wip][update] build refactoring - foreign plugins welcome
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:25:08 GMT
[update] is working: (over here :-))

./build.sh -buildfile build.build.xml dist
./build.sh -buildfile build.build.xml webapp -->
./build/forrest.war
./build.sh -buildfile build.build.xml xmlvalidate
%FORREST_HOME%\bin\forrest seed

this pretty much leaves us in a state where the cents and maven
plugins can kick in.
hoping some contributions/commits can do that.

[upcoming] (from my part)
- fitting in bot (hell, who did that current version?)
- publishing more configurationables (a list, a list?)

[overflow]
this got me going a bit, need to do some catching up with other
work
would appreciate
- if some testing out there could reveal if and what is wrong
with forrest.sh (have only tested forrest.bat)
- docos need to wait some to, feel free though, I think I made
enough <echo> targets to explain what is about (it is however not
html, I know)

-marc=