forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Portier" <...@outerthought.org>
Subject forrestbot problem with ftp deploy
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 13:03:59 GMT
Hi all,

the ftp task we're using requires the ANT_HOME\lib to contain the jars for
supporting the <ftp> task
that would be:
- the netcomponents.jar from
http://www.savarese.org/oro/downloads/index.html#NetComponents
- a different optional.jar that holds the liaison classes (building ant with
the above jar in place does that)

obviously I was doing my ftp tests with by calling 'ant bot' in stead of
'build bot'

here is a list of actions I propose to get rid of this
-1- commit a new ant-1.5-optional.jar so at least people can slide in the
other jar at own choice
-2- check on the legal issues for redistributing the NetComponents.jar
(anyone that would now?)
-3- eventually check in that one as well

if there are no objections, I'ld like to proceed with this.

-marc=
mpo@outerthought.org                      info@outerthought.org