forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Portier" <...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: [wip][update] build refactoring - first use possible
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 06:18:12 GMT
Nicola,

tested. this works fine.
recompiled (using jdk 1.3) the cocoon.jar and modified the
forrest.build.xml to exploit the mentioned features.
Note: don't forget to ./build.sh clean to get rid of the old
cocoon*.jar in ./build/ subdirs.

One remark though:
- brokenlink.txt would be even more meaningfull as a
site-debugging tool if it would also list the xml file (at least
the current URI of html) that was holding the broken link :-(

-marc=