forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Geisert <christian.geis...@isu-gmbh.de>
Subject Using forrest for other projects / minimal setup
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 09:06:47 GMT
Hi,

I just proposed forrest to another open source project (no, not
FOP, Joerg voluntered to do this ;-)
First I marked up the existing docs and everybody liked it and
asked how they could use forrest themselves.
Well, I started from xml-forrest, removed some stuff
(scratchpad/contrib/jtidy/centipede/..) which seemed unnessary
for the documentaion generation and it worked but is still a lot
of stuff for this "rather simple" task.

So my question is how other projects (including xml.apache.org)
should use forrest?

IMHO this should be as simple as possible, something like:
You need this (probably rather big) jar, that ant task and that's all.

Christian