forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Impossible to integrate PDF documents in forrest site?
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2002 11:58:00 GMT
On Sat, Aug 24, 2002 at 12:22:02PM +0200, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> But it can still remain as a semantical piece of info, now that I think
> of it.

I think that's the key; whether the 'pipeline' in
'filename.pipeline.extension' is an attribute of the file, or of the
sitemap. Does it describe the file, or does it describe what Cocoon
should do with the file? The latter seems to be breaking IoC, as the file
author has to know details of the sitemap.

--Jeff