forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [wip][update] build refactoring - foreign plugins welcome
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2002 06:38:37 GMT
Very nice. I've successfully seeded and built a new project with it.

The attached patch fixes forrest.sh:

 - Users need not have ANT_HOME set, just 'ant' in their PATH. This seems
   more robust.
 - The $FORREST_HOME is set properly (!= PROJECT_HOME).

And fixes permissions on forrest.sh

More feedback to come as I get started on the plugin.

--Jeff