forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Images not appearing in PDF's
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:15:19 GMT
Bruno Dumon wrote:
<snip/>

> Out of curiousity, I tried to look at the (cocoon-fop-generated) PDF of
> the page containing the image, and noticed the image was not in the PDF.
> This was the first time I actually used an image in a document, but I
> can imagine doing it more in the future, so I'm wondering if this is at
> all supposed to work or not?

Well it should work but there is a known issue.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=102725960101549
The patch that Ross provided has been added to CVS to
allow the PDF generation to work, but as he notes in that
thread, the sitemap cannot yet find the pathname for
the images.

I just added a ToDo entry for it.
--David