forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Images not appearing in PDF's
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:09:13 GMT
As a quick solution to my previous problem of serving PDF-files, I
converted the PDF to a png, since it was in fact a one-page PDF
containing a (vector-based) image.

That worked (I've put the image in a 'my-images' subdirectory and linked
to that).

Out of curiousity, I tried to look at the (cocoon-fop-generated) PDF of
the page containing the image, and noticed the image was not in the PDF.
This was the first time I actually used an image in a document, but I
can imagine doing it more in the future, so I'm wondering if this is at
all supposed to work or not?

bruno@outerthought.org