forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: XHTML2 I have read it and I like it... GO READ IT!
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:13:35 GMT
Thanks for the feedback, Nicola.

When I was writing my message I was thinking about pure documentation.

However, it seems that the forrest dtd should be more some kind of
intermediate format between the content sources and the actual
presentation. In that case, I think that it urgently needs more
flexibility and features, and html is then of course the logical and
appropriate choice.

BTW, as for html 4 and the deprecated presentation markup: it was
already removed in the strict dtd, which is the recommended one. Of
course xhtml2 is still cleaner in that regard.

On Sun, 2002-08-11 at 22:52, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Bruno Dumon wrote:
> > On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 23:44, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> >
> >>XHTML2 working draft
> >>http://www.w3c.org/TR/2002/WD-xhtml2-20020805/Overview.html#toc

[big snip]

bruno@outerthought.org