forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Portier" <...@outerthought.org>
Subject [patch] forrestbot: project/@sendon, draft docs
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 08:25:52 GMT
Hi there,

since I don't have the rights yet (summer recess?), maybe someone can apply
this new patch once again

this is adding support for the optional @sendon attribute on the <project>
elm
of the forrestbot.conf.xml.

  - sendon="error" will make the naggmail only be sent in case of failure,
    and is the new default

  - sendon="always" will make the mail be sent in both success and fail
cases
   (this was the de facto default up to now)

while patching this I pushed the mail task to become a template (see
templates.build.xml) and I changed the propertyname for mailhost to
mail.host (just fits in better like this)

moving it to the templates will ensure that we don't need to play around in
the xsl anymore for changes to how it works/what it does.

I also have some documentation ready, maybe some can give their opinion on
the first drafts of the 'forrestbot-explained' and 'thecontract'
(cvs diff -u -N didn't add them since I couldn't cvs add them to the
anonymous repository of course, so just slide them in somewhere if you like
them)

have fun,
-marc=
mpo@outerthought.org                      info@outerthought.org