forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Portier" <...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: Java Coding styles
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 07:42:17 GMT

Konstantin,

I think it basically means that these kind of discussions tend to waste
loads of energy that can be used in better ways.
Equally I think your proposal on having a document on it makes sense, you
can see even POI has one :-)
So maybe you can wrap up your ideas in a mail/document with simple rules
people can just vote upon (maybe even one by one)

Personnaly I think the minimalistic approach will reflect the reality of the
loose community the most.

I'll be happy to clean out (toothbrush!) my own stuff and send in the
required patches based on the general agreement.

regards,
-marc=