forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Portier" <...@outerthought.org>
Subject [libre] use(full) how and when
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:44:33 GMT
Hi all,

libre has been in the scratchpad for quite some time now, and I guess most
of us only noticed it by looking at the annoying deprecated warnings :-)

In stead of just throwing myself at implementing the ideas expressed in
http://www.krysalis.org/forrest/libre-intro.html
(I have some time upcoming)
I think it's better to take up the actual use cases of when and where the
book.xml really itches.

So let's have it?
When/where is the book.xml too cumbersome to maintain and how would you like
to relieve it in a very pragmatic way?
I think by visiting these concrete problems we can joint-express the kind of
configurability we're looking for.

-marc=
mpo@outerthought.org                      info@outerthought.org