forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Portier" <>
Subject FW: [DO NOT REPLY] ForrestBot site builder for 'xml-forrest-ftp'
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2002 01:43:15 GMT
Hi babes,

this FW is just to make you to secrete saliva in anticipation of food (how i
I just finished on the nagg mails for the forrestbot (and some other)

it's wonderful just what one could pull together with tools from
(and krysalis of course) given the correct project-playground and ambiance

I'll be making and sending a final patch on this to get ya all playing...
didn't really get the official feathers (karma) yet, and next week is
(overly due) paid-work-week... so I can imagine someone would like to commit
the patch before I get to do it myself (probably only later next week)

hold on the saliva, it's coming, and then I'm vast asleep...
PS: the actual succes-result is to be seen on
(although it appears there is some dozen of these at the moment :-))

View raw message