forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <>
Subject Tab Issues (was: Re: Need todo list for Cocoon transition)
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 16:26:01 GMT
Now, tabs.

4. Tab decisions (IMO these could wait).

you will need to add some tabs, I believe, but that's dead simple.

As far as i can tell, tabs do not work yet.

They work, but you have to perform some hacky things to make them behave

1. Steven, you used the term "dead simple." Maybe dead simple to
implement, but IMHO deciding what content goes under what tab should be
decided on cocoon-dev. If so, IMHO it needs to be proposed on
cocoon-dev. Is anyone working on a proposal? I started assessing this
when I first started looking at the Cocoon web site and its doc issues.
Should we create a draft proposal here on Forrest and then post it for
comments and feedback on cocoon-dev? If so, should I refactor an old
email of mine and post a draft here for more tab-specific comments?

2. Bert, do you have time to fix the so-called hacky things, or should
we wait to get feedback from cocoon-dev about what to do about the
overall skin issue first?

View raw message