forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Tab Issues (was: Re: Need todo list for Cocoon transition)
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 16:26:01 GMT
Now, tabs.

<diana>
4. Tab decisions (IMO these could wait).
</diana?

<steven>
you will need to add some tabs, I believe, but that's dead simple.
</steven>

<david>
As far as i can tell, tabs do not work yet.
</david>

<konstantin>
They work, but you have to perform some hacky things to make them behave
as
expected...
</konstantin>

Issues
1. Steven, you used the term "dead simple." Maybe dead simple to
implement, but IMHO deciding what content goes under what tab should be
decided on cocoon-dev. If so, IMHO it needs to be proposed on
cocoon-dev. Is anyone working on a proposal? I started assessing this
when I first started looking at the Cocoon web site and its doc issues.
Should we create a draft proposal here on Forrest and then post it for
comments and feedback on cocoon-dev? If so, should I refactor an old
email of mine and post a draft here for more tab-specific comments?

2. Bert, do you have time to fix the so-called hacky things, or should
we wait to get feedback from cocoon-dev about what to do about the
overall skin issue first?

Diana