forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: Bert skin
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:31:56 GMT

www.acronymfinder.com - is rulez ;)

> >;)
> >
> >You'd say that I'm nitpicking, but in the original document
> the section
> >labels where of a little different color and I like that more ;)
>
> I like nit pickers as long as they are right in the remarks they make.
> You are absolutely right, but could you give me some more info on the
> document you are referring to?
> If you are referring to
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/xml-forrest/src/r
esources/layout/xml.apache.org/page.html?rev=1.2
the text is white, but the image is bleu.  Is this what you mean?

Yes, sorry, you are right. This was meant to be the page.psd file. The
labels are of the same color as the image.

Another thing that I don't like absolutely is the Arial font. Why can't we
revert to Verdana? Are there any problems with browsers?

> > My actual grade in the army while doing my military service
> > was Corporal. ;-)
>
>You were in the army? AFAIK, we don't have such grade in Russia.

<quot author="Bert">
I was in the Belgian Army doing the obligatory military service.  I didn't
sign in or anything.  They made me corporal as soon as they could because
they wanted some guy to program for me and he was a private.  I had to have
a higher grade than him, so ...
I was trained to be a front liner and learned to shoot with a lot of
different guns.  That was the fun part, but apart from that, it's a wasted
year.  Luckily the military service is a volunteer thing now.
</quot>

It's not volunteer in Russia, but I have happily pass this step in my life:
were a student, then father of a little child, then 28 years old - and
that's it - I am too old for army now ;)

Konstantin

Bert