forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: Bert skin
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 06:52:27 GMT
> From: Bert Van Kets [mailto:bert@vankets.com]
>
> <jokemode setting="on>
> YES Sir, General SIR,
> Corporal Van Kets reporting Sir.
> I have taken out my toothbrush and polished the menu labels, Sir.
> May I again take free use of my toothbrush, sir?
> </jokemode>

<jokemode setting="default">
[Forrest has finished assembling his rifle]
Forrest Gump: DONE, DRILL SERGEANT!
Drill Sergeant: GUUUUUUMP! Why did you put that weapon together so quickly,
Gump?
Forrest Gump: Because you told me to, Drill Sergeant?
Drill Sergeant: Outstanding, Gump! This is a new company record! If it
weren't such a waste of a fine enlisted man I'd recommend you for OCS! You
are gonna be a general someday, Gump!
</jokemode>

;)

You'd say that I'm nitpicking, but in the original document the section
labels where of a little different color and I like that more ;)

> My actual grade in the army while doing my military service
> was Corporal. ;-)

You were in the army? AFAIK, we don't have such grade in Russia.

Konstantin