forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: Printable link in every doc
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:22:52 GMT
Hi again!

I have already updated CSS, XSLT and sitemap for 'printable' link, but there
some issues that need some more time to solve. Here are some of them:
	- for some reason the *.dtdx.pdf files are not generated (I've added
an entry to sitemap, but it didn't help)
	- PDFs for changes, todo, faq are also not generated (entries added,
but something's wrong)
	- Nested levels are also have no PDF versions

Is it Ok to commit in this state so anybody would take care of this issues?
Otherwise I'll be able to investigate this only today evening or tomorrow.

Konstantin

P.S. PDFs for root level docs are Ok.