forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: Downloading build components
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:58:16 GMT
> From: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:nicolaken@apache.org]
> Piroumian Konstantin wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > Is it really needed to download anythin–Ņ during the build?
> Can this be
> > avoided or made optional?
>
> The only way is putting libs in CVS od manually downloading.

Ok. But what about next versions? What's wrong with having the jars in CVS?
It's extremely inconvenient for those who have no luck to have direct
internet access.

> You can download the cent by hand from the repository defined in
> properties.xml (currently
> repository="http://krysalis.org/jjar/) and put
> it in ./tools/cents
>
> It will be unpacked and used automatically.

Ok. Would you please point me to the needed URL? Neither
http://krysalis.org/jjar/cent.jar nor http://krysalis.org/jjar/centipede.jar
works.

Should I download another program (JJAR) to download the needed jar?
Too many steps...

Konstantin