forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <>
Subject RE: Tab Issues (was: Re: Need todo list for Cocoon transition)
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 14:08:26 GMT
> From: Diana Shannon []
> On Friday, July 5, 2002, at 04:45  AM, Steven Noels wrote:
> >
> > On the technical level: would a 'tab' map to a section
> handled by its
> > own sitemap? Just an idea.
> But I thought you were discouraging the use of multiple sitemaps...

See my question related to this:

The first two options (in Solutions) allows us to split the sitemap and use
sub-sitemaps for tabs without requiring projects to have sitemaps in their

But I have no idea on how one would create documentation locally. Should we
ship Forrest as a single jar and place sitemaps inside of it, then access
them using 'resource://' protocol? Just an idea...

> Diana

View raw message