forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: Tab Issues (was: Re: Need todo list for Cocoon transition)
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 14:08:26 GMT
> From: Diana Shannon [mailto:shannon@apache.org]
> On Friday, July 5, 2002, at 04:45  AM, Steven Noels wrote:

> > On the technical level: would a 'tab' map to a section
> handled by its
> > own sitemap? Just an idea.
>
> But I thought you were discouraging the use of multiple sitemaps...
>    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=102252513231595&w=2

See my question related to this:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=102585417501240&w=2

The first two options (in Solutions) allows us to split the sitemap and use
sub-sitemaps for tabs without requiring projects to have sitemaps in their
repository.

But I have no idea on how one would create documentation locally. Should we
ship Forrest as a single jar and place sitemaps inside of it, then access
them using 'resource://' protocol? Just an idea...

Konstantin