forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject RE: Bert skin
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:02:58 GMT

<snip/>

> > I like nit pickers as long as they are right in the remarks they make.
> > You are absolutely right, but could you give me some more info on the
> > document you are referring to?
> > If you are referring to
> > http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/xml-forrest/src/r
>esources/layout/xml.apache.org/page.html?rev=1.2
>the text is white, but the image is bleu.  Is this what you mean?
>
>Yes, sorry, you are right. This was meant to be the page.psd file. The
>labels are of the same color as the image.

k, I'll check the light bleu color and adjust the CSS (nad possibly
site2html.xsl too)

>Another thing that I don't like absolutely is the Arial font. Why can't we
>revert to Verdana? Are there any problems with browsers?

not as far as I know.  I always set alternative fonts and Verdana is
supported by most operating systems.  personally I only like verdana for
very small text (size 1).  For the menu I don't really like it, but that's
a personal matter.  Besides, Verdana is wider than Arial, so the menu would
take more room.
Do we vote on this, or what do we do?

Bert