forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/documentation/content/xdocs live-sites.xml
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 20:40:05 GMT
At 21:21 29/07/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>bert@apache.org wrote:
>

>>   Log:
>>   Adding live sites document

>>       <ul>
>
>Bert, sorry for not stating this loud & clear enough, but I plan on nuking
>all link related elems except for <link> itself.
>
>Is that OK? The <fork>, we will have to do with some target attribute on
>the link element, IMO.

Adjustment done (as you already saw).

I don't see why the non-link elements need to be nuked.  I guess I'll have
to catch up on some mail reading.  It's hard to keep up.

I did a quick check and the number of files using <fork> is very
limited.  Nuking the element shouldn't be that big a problem.

I will focus now on the skin doc and the integration with the Primer document.

Bert