forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: table tag in document v11
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:36:41 GMT
At 11:14 24/07/2002 +0200, you wrote:

>Piroumian Konstantin wrote:
>>>From: Steven Noels [mailto:stevenn@outerthought.org] Piroumian

>>>should be formatted

>>>We'd better refactor linking elements prior to moving forward. My idea
>>>would be to nuke the other ones (jump and fork), at last.
>>
>>+1 from here
>
>+1, as already decided upon before.
>
>BTW, why not use <a> like in XHTML?
>IT brings us closer to XHTML...

This was my first thought when I saw document v11.  Most of the tags are
xhtml.  As the user is not supposed to get in contact with the tags, we can
just as well copy the xhtml ones and provide styling using document2html.xsl.
Of course we still need the specific tags like note, fixme and warning.

Bert