forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject table tag in document v11
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:53:16 GMT
I'm using Forrest to generate a small site.  It's a good test for the whole
concept.
The biggest problem I'm having is with the document2html.xsl, specially the
table tag.
The table attributes are fixed in the tag!!  Therefor I would like to
propose the following:
Leave every (most) regular xhtml tag alone and create our own tags for the
specific cases.  We have done so for most cases (link, fork, title, ...).
This will alow the users a lot more flexibility when they want to use their
own layout without having to rewrite the document xsl.
I had to delete the table tag all together.

Also there are some errors in the document xsl.  ex. having just a simple p
tag in content still generates an h3 tag.  when you have a section
containing just a p tag the result contains an unnumbered list element !(?).
I'll check it all out and provide an update.

Bert

Please notify me if you did not receive this mail.