forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: Linux/KDE Konqueror screen shot
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:13:31 GMT
if you check the source of the primer document you'll see that the <code>
tag is not translated.  I think this is an xslt problem.  This leaves me
wondering why the different browsers translate this tag to a fixed width
font width a slightly different size.
I'll check it out ASAP.  IIRC <code> is not a valid html 4.01 tag.
Bert