forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: [status] Forrest website awaiting to be updated in a few hours
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 09:26:02 GMT
At 23:29 12/07/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Steven Noels wrote:
>
>>AAMOF, I've been in contact with a study group at the University of
>>Leuven who has been doing extensive work in that area, so I'll ask them
>>to check what we have now against their experiences
>
>done - will report
>
>oh, and I found this (http://bobby.cast.org/html/en/index.jsp) in the mean
>time - we sure aren't passing yet :-|

I'll adjust where possible.  I don't know how the alt attributes got erased
cause I certainly put them there!  Most of the remarks are guidelines we
can't follow without compromising the design.  For the moment I'll make
sure the page is usable and no severe remarks are given.  Once I get the
minimized html version running I'll try to make the site (!)
pass.  Shouldn't be that hard.

I'll type out some guidelines on skin creation to be NS4.0+, IE4+, Opera 5+
and lynx compliant.

Bert