forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: [status] Forrest website awaiting to be updated in a few hours
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:54:05 GMT
At 16:14 12/07/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>People on the xml-site cvs-commit list have already seen my messages
>passing by, since I have been checking in the latest version of our
>website for xml.apache.org inclusion, this time *with* a link to it from
>the main pages.
>
>Curious folks might check out
>http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/xml-site/targets/index.html -
>if you find glaring bugs or mistakes, please indicate so. Normally, the
>automated update job will move the new version from CVS to daedalus in
>some hours (2-3h IIRC).
>
>Bert, this is also the first real Apache launch of your skin, so kudos to
>you and grab that asbestos suit ;-)

Oh, I'm pretty fire proof on kritisism as is.  I just hope I can solve all
the surfacing problems and keep everybody happy.  Getting a visually
disabled person on the committers list would be SUPER.  This would *really*
proof that we are on the right track.
After I solved the current CVS and tab problem I'll take a look at creating
different xslt's for different browser versions.  I am thinking about a
minimalistic HTML version, a pure html version and a   CSS version.  The
minimalistic html version will enable people that use enlargers to read the
screen easily.

Ah, dreams of endless seas of time ....

Bert