forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: [status] Forrest website awaiting to be updated in a few hours
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 19:42:59 GMT
At 17:38 12/07/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>>Cool, the xml-site tab is a nice hack ;-)
>
>yep, I decided to leave those pages in - they still depend on our own copy
>of the sources however - but once we get the remote building up & running
>and we get agreement for the new skin, that'll soon be solved
>
>>BTW, the pages look quite different on IE6 and on Mozilla...
>>Basically the problem is that in Mozilla the menu on the left is too big.
>
>same here (and I know Bert is fairly busy ATM)

I am, but I feel responsible for this, so I must solve it.  The problem is
probably CSS related.  I'll check it out this weekend.  If I commit the
change will the cron job take the change to the live site?
If I find the time I'll check out the tab path problem too.

Bert

P.S. My current jobs:
1. getting acquainted with the SAP Enterprise Portal at Interbrew
2. finishing my Cocoon based CMS and getting the next Cocoon job started
3. creating a big offer for a site for a big city (10,000 pages)
4. promoting my search engine optimization course
5. getting the first outlines ready of my cocoon course
6. trying to keep my wife happy because she feels neglected (this is the
toughest one ;-))