forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/documentation/content/xdocs live-sites.xml
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:45:57 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:

> nirwana can only be reached when you write documentation before you
> write your unit tests. Code, code is optional.

let this be clear: since people are inadequate at articulating the
use-cases in the first place, we will write an application that
generates use-cases, generates sourcecode to implement those use-cases,
with the accompagnying documentation, unit tests, et al.

let's just kill this entire industry! :-)

> Seriously, a project about documentation needs it documentation...I for
> one would like the primer extended....maybe when I have time I'll help
> write it =)

Both Bert and I have some ideas in that area - but maybe you as an
'end-user' (ahum) could help us already stating what is missing there

thanks, Leo

</Steven>