forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: Printable link in every doc
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:02:11 GMT
Piroumian Konstantin wrote:

> Issues:
> 	- during generation the PDF docs are also generated, but when
> requested it seems that they are generated on the fly again

using the webapp? for static generation or using the forrestbot, this
isn't really a problem - if PDF generation in the webapp isn't cached,
that's a Cocoon issue instead - or are we using a non-cached pipeline in
our configuration?

> 	- not all the pages need PDF versions (or all?), how do we determine
> if PDF version is available to generate the icon in the title?

naaah - I would make this part of the skin - so all pages are printable,

> 	- should the FAQs, HowTos, etc. has PDF versions?

Steven Noels