forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE ] Marc Portier as Forrest committer
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:41:03 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Marc has done a neat job on the remote site build stuff, and works well
> with the Forrest community.
>
> He has clearly said that he will contribute even more in Forrest, since
> he is actively using it.
>
> I think he's able of committing his stuff by himself, don't you guys think?
>
> +1

Courtesy +1 vote, since Marc already has three and the other side of the
planet is fast asleep right now and was planning to propose Marc, too,
which would bring us to 5 anyhow. It feels kind of good asking for
commit privileges for a dear friend and colleague without actually
proposing him myself - welcome aboard, Marc :-D

Root/Brian/...:

another Forrest committer coming along:

name: Marc (first) Portier (last)
username: mpo
email: mpo@outerthought.org
avail: xml-forrest|xml-site

Vote tabulation:

     * [NKB] nicolaken@apache.org   [+1]
     * [DC]  crossley@apache.org    [  ]
     * [SM]  stefano@apache.org     [  ]
     * [JM]  morrijr@apache.org     [+1]
     * [SN]  stevenn@apache.org     [+1]
     * [KP]  kpiroumian@apache.org  [+1]
     * [SR]  rubys@apache.org       [  ]
     * [BK]  bert@apache.org        [  ]

could you please set up the account and grant privs?

</Steven>