forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: Forrest on OS X
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:09:25 GMT

Philipp Schmidt wrote:
> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>>> support >the "unless" attribute.
>> But you should be getting the same problem.  Ant's echo task doesn't
>> support if/unless in any version of Ant or on any OS.
> Sure, there isn't any unless attribute in echo.
> What I did is removed all <echo/> from the build file and added the
> -verbose flag to ant. This gives me te exact same error without any
> <echo> in the build file.

It's in the imported build.
I am updating Centipede to run without being in CVS and I got the same
I'm committing a fix for the moment, but anyway the current version has
been tested only with the included Ant.
Try making a script like the ones supplied for now, sorry.

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -