forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE ] Marc Portier as Forrest committer
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:46:46 GMT
 >>Marc Portier wrote:
>>>upcoming work (more wip)
>>>- provide deploy.cvs template
>>>- refactor build.xml to use the _templates_
>>>- write a document on TheContract for people to use forrest
>>>  (not like the primer explaining, more a checklist, Bert can maybe
>>>   incorporate in his effort?)

Marc has done a neat job on the remote site build stuff, and works well
with the Forrest community.

He has clearly said that he will contribute even more in Forrest, since
he is actively using it.

I think he's able of committing his stuff by himself, don't you guys think?

+1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -