forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <r...@wkwyw.net>
Subject Scarab in use...
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:43:02 GMT
I'm not sure if you Scarab is actually in use at present or not.
However, I assume you want to at least test it out, ready for full use,
so I am using it even if no-one else is (let me know if you'd prefer I
sent stuff directly to this list).

I have registered as an observer and can see issues on there and can
create new ones. However, I am unable to alter any issues (even ones I
created). This may be because I registered as an observe not a
developer, however, I can find no way of changing my registration. The
admin/users link just takes me to a change password page and the select
module link does not show Forrest anymore (presumably because I am
registered already).

Secondly the comments tab of an issue returns the error:

ERROR! Missing resource (NoComments)

And there is no link to create a comment.

Thirdly, are mails sent out to anywone when patches are created? They
certainly don't come to this list.

Ross