forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Updated Cocoon to 2.1-dev
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:46:38 GMT
      <action dev="NKB" type="updTE" context="build">
       Updated Cocoon to 2.1-dev to use xsltc and new CLI
       status messages.
       Logs are under the WEBINF dir in the work dir and in the build dir
       there is the list of the broken links.
      </action>

I tried to commit it all but I'm having problems with CVS.

Please someone commit the FOP and Batik jars from Cocoon HEAD in
lib/core, and Xerces and xsltc from Cocoon HEAD in lib/endorsed.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is driving me (and Steven who
tried to commit while I was) nuts.

Anyway please run a clean and a docs target and record the time it takes.
Then update from CVS and retry.

Let's see how things have changed, taking into account that now logging
goes to files and there is xsltc.

Oh, and take a look at the time it takes to crawl the links! :-O

BTW, I just realized that I have committed the 1.4vm excalibur... if you
have problems, please check in the other one, although since we don't
use DB stuff it should work.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -