forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: forrestbot for remote projects
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2002 20:14:14 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>> (which shows that we should try to infiltrate the individual projects
>> we are trying to serve the sooner the better - content migration
>> guerilla, remember?)
>

> Hey, that's what I've been doing ;-)

which basically means we should subscribe ourselves to all the projects
you tend to frequent to harvest the parts of the discussion which are
meaningful to us :-|

(yep, I've been eyebrowse-reading the avalon-dev mails - and saw (only
one) cross-post to forrest-dev of Marc with some info for us, forrest
developers)

people: if you go off to potential 'customer projects' and do so (and
please do so!), please report back to forrest-dev with the feedback you
receive on the current state of forrest

</Steven>