forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: forrestbot for remote projects
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2002 19:58:18 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Marc Portier wrote:

 >> I wrote:

>>> People, we are well aware of the fact that part of the discussion that
>>> led to this proposal wasn't done on the list, but in our (Outerthought)
>>> offices instead. We try to summarize as much as possible on the list,
>>> but of course this doesn't fully reflect the discussion held around our
>>> whiteboard. If you have any remark or suggestion with regards to this
>>> process, please feel absolutely free to say so. We don't want the
>>> community to be alienated by the fact that Marc and I have much more
>>> communication bandwidth available than through email exchanges only.

> Then share the code right away.
> As long as it compiles, commit commit commit.
>
> Don't do the same error you did with libre, commit, man.

working on it as we speak - we need it as bad as anyone. It doesn't
compile, though, so you'll have to wait some more hours. As per libre -
it is a pity libre gets more traffic on Avalon-dev than it ever had here ;-|

(but then maybe this is because we have only 70-something subscribers on
forrest-dev currently, dunnow about avalon-dev)

(which shows that we should try to infiltrate the individual projects we
are trying to serve the sooner the better - content migration guerilla,
remember?)

</Steven>