forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: [status] Forrest website awaiting to be updated in a few hours
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:18:59 GMT
Bert Van Kets wrote:

> Oh, I'm pretty fire proof on kritisism as is.  I just hope I can solve
> all the surfacing problems and keep everybody happy.  Getting a visually
> disabled person on the committers list would be SUPER.  This would
> *really* proof that we are on the right track.

I've just been browsing our site using lynx and I must say that it looks
considerably better than the other sites still using the
stylebook look & feel.

But you are right, we are not experts with regards to accessibility so
having a visually challenged person somewhere on board would help

AAMOF, I've been in contact with a study group at the University of
Leuven who has been doing extensive work in that area, so I'll ask them
to check what we have now against their experiences

Steven Noels