forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [status] Forrest website awaiting to be updated in a few hours
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:18:59 GMT
Bert Van Kets wrote:

> Oh, I'm pretty fire proof on kritisism as is.  I just hope I can solve
> all the surfacing problems and keep everybody happy.  Getting a visually
> disabled person on the committers list would be SUPER.  This would
> *really* proof that we are on the right track.

I've just been browsing our site using lynx and I must say that it looks
considerably better than the other xml.apache.org sites still using the
stylebook look & feel.

But you are right, we are not experts with regards to accessibility so
having a visually challenged person somewhere on board would help

AAMOF, I've been in contact with a study group at the University of
Leuven who has been doing extensive work in that area, so I'll ask them
to check what we have now against their experiences

</Steven>