forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: /www/xml.apache.org not being updated from cvs?
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:49:32 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:

> Sam told me once that there is a script that updates
> daedalus:/www.xml.apache.org from icarus:/home/cvs/xml-site every few
> hours.
>
> I have been updating the forrest directory in the xml-site module, and I
> saw the result of that being reflected on the website. Cool. The httpd
> docs root of xml.apache.org however isn't updated from
> icarus:/home/cvs/xml-site/targets - do I need to do that manually?

I have a simple cron job which updates the jakarta, ant, axis, soap, and
forrest sites every six hours.  I add and remove sites upon request.

I've added /www/xml.apache.org and /www/xml.apache.org/graphics to the
list, and done a manual update.  Forrest is now there.

- Sam Ruby

--------------060505030205000703060602--