forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject [status] Forrest website awaiting to be updated in a few hours
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:14:11 GMT
People on the xml-site cvs-commit list have already seen my messages
passing by, since I have been checking in the latest version of our
website for xml.apache.org inclusion, this time *with* a link to it from
the main pages.

Curious folks might check out
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/xml-site/targets/index.html
- if you find glaring bugs or mistakes, please indicate so. Normally,
the automated update job will move the new version from CVS to daedalus
in some hours (2-3h IIRC).

Bert, this is also the first real Apache launch of your skin, so kudos
to you and grab that asbestos suit ;-)

BTW - this is not to be considered a release or something alike, it is
just proof of our existence and will perhaps trigger the curiousity of
new Forresteers ;-)

</Steven>