forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject NekoDTD HTML DTD documentation
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 16:14:44 GMT
Dear all,

as promised, I started with the integration of Andy Clarck's NekoDTD
tool for our DTD documentation purposes. There's still some work to be
done, but I committed already what I got.

If you run ./build.{sh|bat} nekodtd, you should be finding the XML
result in  build/work/document-v11.dtdx.xml of running NekoDTD on top of
the document-v11.dtd.

Tomorrow, I'll add a Cocoon pipeline that produces HTML pages out of
this file.

If someone has the itch of adding Ant <fileset> support to my quick hack
so that this is done for all our DTDs, please scratch it. Better yet, we
must be able to package this entire process into a Cocoon Generator,
which is beyond my Java coding skills (which are virtually unexistent
anyhow ;-)

Cross-check, enjoy, etc etc...

</Steven>