forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Stylebook transition
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2002 06:38:03 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Sure, the Centipede plugin is exactly that, a way to make Forrest easy
> to use.
> It will be made and distributed by this project, and usable by centipede
> automatically.

Nicola,

what would be the impact for projects to integrate Centipede in their
build process just for this purpose? I.e. a project using Maven or plain
Ant and wanting to use Forrest for its local documentation builds and
adding docs to their distributions. We can't make Centipede a necessity
for people interested in Forrest but already using some other build
environment.

Regards,

</Steven>